Try Not To Die Today Try Not To Die Today

Commenting on the short I had to throw one here as well considering I mentioned the music. I honestly can't find anything wrong with the song, definitely went along well with the short too. Amazing, onto the ipod.

Atumn Light Atumn Light

I think you did an amazing job. Reading the authors comments I'd say you easily reached your goal. The noises fit in pretty much perfectly with the music, whether they're all at the right times or the musics just made right to fit them.
5/5 Excellent, keep it up.

ambient where is my mind piano ambient where is my mind piano

As the guy below said but I wouldn't rate you up anyway.. 'i placed this song here because of the ambient background, otherwise it would have gone to classical but i am too lazy for that.'
You'd post it without the rain effects? It wouldn't even be your song. It's Maxence Cyrin's song.. You didn't do so much as try to leave credit, and reading everything you put you seem to be claiming that you've made the song.

Carol of the Bells X-mas Carol of the Bells X-mas

haha

Good job it was very satisfying, that's the only way i can explain it.

Gravey responds:

Thanks.

-Gravey-

Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~ Organ Jaws (Extended) ~P~

Pretty good

Are you new with the program your using? I just noticed that at the end of each note it comes to a quick total stop then starts up again sounds sort of unprofessional but still really good.

-corkspinn- -corkspinn-

Heh

It has a goldeneye N-64 sound to it good job.

-Cannibal- -Cannibal-

Odd

I tend to like or not like artist but all your songs are different i like some i don't like other, this one is very good along with glorious morning and a few other im not much for beat though. Good job :D

Nostalgie Air Nostalgie Air

Perfect!

I was looking for a song just like this and here it is just as i thought it would be. It's defintly going onto my ipod keep it up!

[ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill") [ s i t t i n g ] ("Me Bill")

Wow..

uhh..did you sing this howd you get voices if not..really good saw it in the animation "Me Bill" and decided to find it on google after 3 hours of no results i scrolled down to check the comments and noticed it on the side of the page..anyway really good.

Kingbastard responds:

I did sing this, yes. It was sung into a Dictaphone then run through some subtle reverb and long decay/feedback delay fx. The Dictaphone was the key element to give them that lo-fi quality.
Thanks for the comment.

Medical Medley Medical Medley

Good

Questions. Did you play the instrements or use a program? Just curious due to your talk about adding lyrics which makes me curious whether or not you play this.

Detoxx responds:

I actually play the guitar.