All 12 art Reviews

Skin of Steel, Heart of Gold Skin of Steel, Heart of Gold

I think you did a very good job on it. Definitely a peice I'm more fond of on newgrounds.

I don't think it would be the same without the dust spread around. It gives it character, as well as the lighting.
One thing I really like is lineart, that isn't an error so much as preference, you won me over on that.
Textures can always be improved don't be hard on yourself about that.

The only thing I'd agree with is that it could be darker. I like the fading around the corners but I do think if it was just made darker it might improve the picture overall, none the less you did good on this. We're on newgrounds afterall, no need to dedicate hours to making the 'perfect' picture.

Good job and keep it up, hopefully you'll release more work like such!

(Keep the shiney metal!)

Six Years in Nevada Six Years in Nevada

I must say I'm quite fond of this picture. It's very well done and the colour, or lack of colour whichever you'd prefer, is pleasing on the eyes.
One thing that bothers me a little (This is small so pay no serious mind to it.) Is the hammer on the gun. I may be wrong and that may not be the hammer but the gun is firing and it's still pulled backed. He could just have a damn good trigger finger though.
There are also the small things mentioned by the below comments but honestly I find these deformities add to the picture.

None the less amazing job! Very impressive and keep it up. I'd like to see more like this.

BmK papercraft 01 BmK papercraft 01

haha

That's awsome.

manite manite

Heh

Has a very bioshocky look to it. Or i guess in this case bioshock looks like this? Good job, makes my favorites.

TOXIN TOXIN

Good

It's pretty good, you did a really good job on the hands.

Discovering Fear Discovering Fear

Unique

Interesting art defintly...unique?? After seeing your video on the shades of orange i decided to see what else you had :P you really do have a unique style.

CloudEater responds:

Thank you aaagk. My style is influenced by many NG artists so is only somewhat unique.

Venom Venom

Amazing

You did a really good job on it XD. I have a question how long did it take them to check your art i've been waiting for a few month's now for somone to check mine to make sure it's good enough to go onto the art pages.

Dead Spaces Dead Spaces

LOL

I never noticed the cute little arm's in teh game XD good job

DukuPiranha DukuPiranha

haha

The legend of zelda mixed with mario? XD

Angler Render Angler Render

Looks Like Somthing Id Poke

lol cool XD last 3d submission...